Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello All!,
This is David and I am starting a new blog for my store Crusaders Retreat here in Phoenix Arizona. We have been in business for one year and three months. We have Games Workshop, Dark Age, Bolt Action and Infinity for miniatures. For Card Games, we have Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto and we have Vanguard and Pokemon. Board Games are also sold in my store. There's plenty of tables for miniature games and we have a card room for card games and board games

This blog will be for passing on events and schedules for our store. Also to share those events with everyone. I also plan on having another blog to share my painted miniatures, mostly historical with a little fantasy thrown in there, but that's for later.

I want fun to be the key word for our store and if there is something that you are looking for let me know and I will search for it and get it for you.

I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment